Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Grace in Small Things 8/365

I will be on hiatus after tonight... as I will be off on my Costa Rican adventure!

1. The Dessert Lady - decadent, delicious, divine. I met with my book club there tonight and we got a couple of their sampler platters. Three words: Coconut Brulee Cheesecake. HEAVEN!

2. My book club! I met some awesome people at the first book club I was a part of and we decided to branch off and start our own. I love the chats we have and it's great to have met some amazing friends here in Orlando.

3. Getting some help for my anxiety. I know that it's becoming a problem and it's a huge weight lifted off of me to know that I'll be able to talk to someone about it.

4. Anthony Bourdain. This man is my hero. Not only does he travel like a maniac - he drinks like a fish and eats like a pig. He makes Samantha Brown look like a damn wimp. I want to go on a trip with him and drink and eat myself into oblivion.

No comments: