Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Maybe next time?

So this is how it's going to be I guess until I see that plus sign. "Period Day" will arrive and I'll spend all day wondering when the damn thing is gonna arrive. Today I felt pretty good... no cramps... and then I got a headache, backache and I started to spot.

Disappointment numero quatro. Blech.

I'm going to try and see the GRACE in this situation. At least I know that I am regular. To. The. Day. I knew it was supposed to come today, and it did. This makes planning a lot easier. Another plus - I won't be traveling to Costa Rica pregnant. That made me a little nervous.

Also, next month is really the last month where we should keep trying - because if we want to have our baby in the late spring/summer 2010, it lines up just perfectly.

I think Steve and I are pretty sure that we're not going to stop trying until it happens though. Even if the timing doesn't line up how we wanted it... we're just gonna go with the flow!

Well, I'm going to try and quell my disappointment and anxiety by going shopping for my Costa Rica trip.

No comments: