Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grace in Small Things 2/365

1. An 8:30am walk around the neighborhood with my pooches.

2. Mickey D's Sweet Tea. Sidebar: I hate McDonald's with the fire of a thousand suns. I haven't eaten there in like 2 years and the last time was just for the sausage biscuit and because I was desperate. But their sweet tea is delicious. And probabaly has about eight gazillion calories.

3. Making two delightful little floral arrangements for my front window.

4. Gym workout with my husband for an hour.

5. Peppering my DK Eyewitness guide for Costa Rica with sticky-note "to-do" lists and post-it tabs. And DK Eyewitness guides - these things are the BEST.

1 comment:

Jaime Joshi said...

In regards to #2 -- Amen, sista! I strongly believe McDonalds should change their name to FuckDonalds, but dammit -- they have some delicious iced coffee (delicious because it's all cream and sugar!)