Monday, July 20, 2009

Grace in Small Things 7/365

Woohoo! A full week of appreciating the little things in my life. I haven't really written much of substance lately, because life has been pretty mundane. Steve and I didn't conceive this month. I thought about writing about that... but it makes me sad and I know that there's another chance coming up soon. I'll obsess about it later. Off to the little joys of my day...

1. This picture makes me happy. I love the Jacob-Bella-Edward "love-triangle." And I love Jacob. I know this makes me a teeny-bopper and the dude that plays Jacob is like 12. Love his character though.

2. Downloading all of The Fray's songs today. I really love them. Especially, "Never Say Never."

3. Wrestling with my hubby on the couch because he was being a punk.

4. These muffins that I made. Coconut + Blueberry + Macadamia Nuts = HEAVEN!

No comments: