Monday, August 3, 2009

Grace in Small Things 9/365

Still working on a super long post about Costa Rica (including pictures). Should be up by the end of the week!

For now I will resume my GIST...

1. Sweet by Miss Holly - delectable, fun, and HUGE gourmet cupcakes. I have been there a few times. I limit myself to one cupcake every few months and visit frequently for their Tart Frozen Yogurt. Today I had their Marble cupcake. It was so soft and scrumptious! For a dollar you can get a glass of frosty 2% milk to go with it. Which brings me to number 2...

2. ICE COLD Milk. I love my milk nearly freezing. Sometimes I add ice cubes but it just doesn't do it right. At Sweet, they have a frosty milk dispenser. I want one in my house.

3. Having my classroom set up for the new school year a couple of weeks in advance. I will actually use preplanning to plan my curriculum this year! Instead of moving furniture and organizing! YAY!

4. Steve and I have decided that we're going to use a midwife and birthing center to have our baby. We found Heart 2 Heart Birthing Center in Sanford and I'm going to visit on Wednesday. It looks amazing and I'm totally excited about going for my preconception appt.

1 comment:

Jaime Joshi said...

So, I'm probably flying into Florida on December 16...and as soon as I do, we're going to get cupcakes! Holy cow, those look amazing!