Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Grace in Small Things 12/365

1. Edy's Fruit Bars in Coconut. Doesn't matter the season... these things propel me right into the middle of summer again. LOVE it.

2. How I Met Your Mother - this show is hilarious. I love Barney (NPH!), he's hilarious. Also love the nerdy marriage of Lily and Marshall, it makes me think of Steve and I.

3. Homemade sausage and pasta sauce with veggies. My father in law made homemade sausage. How weird is that? It was absolutely delicious though.

4. It's already Wednesday and the weekend is just a couple of days away!

5. The possibility of spending next Halloween in NJ. My cousin is getting married on the 30th of October and I'm thinking we might swing over to Philly and head over to Eastern State for their Halloween festivities!

No comments: