Saturday, November 28, 2009

Breathe

It's really hard for me to accept sometimes that I don't have to have the whole next few years of my life planned out completely. It's hard for me to let go and just BREATHE. Stress is ruining my health at the age of 27. It is time for me to make some major changes or I'm going to have major medical problems by the age of 40.

Steve said that I'm much nicer when I'm home in West Palm. I told him that the main reason is that I'm away from work. My job has turned me into a person that I am not proud of. I chew my nails down to the quick and my stomach is constantly in knots. This constant assault on my body that stress is causing is making me ill.

I made some deadlines and goals for myself for the next 6 months or so. I figured that typing everything up and keeping it somewhere visible would be a good plan. That way I don't have any excuses and I can't forget.


Also, I keep thinking about Einstein's definition of insanity. I always joke that my job is making me insane. Well here's the definition: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Well I've been doing the same thing for three years and expecting things to change and improve and they haven't. So I'm going to have the make the change happen myself.

Just some heavy thoughts for the evening.

To lighten the mood:

Here's a couples of "teasers" from our Trash the Dress photo session with the best photographers in the world! I'll be posting more once I get the disc with all the pics.




1 comment:

Jaime Joshi said...

First things first -- your hair looks fabulous! That shade of red is amazing on you!

Secondly -- You are one of the most intelligent, self-aware and capable people I've ever met in my life. If you put your mind to something, I have no doubt that you'll be able to do it. As for the stress, Miss Lady -- I'm coming into town on the 16th and expect delicious food (Middle Eastern??), drinks and quality time together (hopefully with some of my poochies!). Here's to hoping it will help alleviate your stress and start your holidays off right!

I can't wait to see you!