Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another great one


You all know how ridiculously obsessed I am with Twilight. Well I think I actually found another young adult book that I like better. Yes, I know that I am way to old to be reading young adult literature. But sometimes I don't feel like putting a lot of thought into what I'm reading. I want an escape and stress reliever. Seriously, the last book I read before this one was about polygamy in Utah. Not a light read. So I picked up this one and I have become obsessed! Completely action-packed, good story line, definitely a page-turner. The second book comes out in Sept. 2009.

Read it!


2 comments:

Juicy said...

I'm requesting this on your PaperBackSwap :)

I have your twilight books here when you come over Sat!

D said...

Oooh okay, Steve is gonna read it next and i'll pass it your way when he's done!