Thursday, February 4, 2010

*sigh*

Having one of those pathetic days where I'm doing a lot of feeling sorry for myself. Actually, I was doing great most of the day. Still bouncing off the walls with energy. Feeling (fairly) optimistic, considering the challenges at work. Then I went to the gym, to a class I hadn't been to in over a year, and saw the (very) pregnant instructor. Made me get what I like to call "baby pangs" in my stomach. Then I came home and another acquaintance of mine is pregnant. I feel like such a terrible person for being jealous of people I barely know, but I can't help it.

I also know that this blog is a public forum and that there's a good chance that people I know might run across it. I don't really care though. For me, this is a way to vent. Honestly if I didn't, I know I would've lost my mind already. Also, I'm not ashamed of the complications I'm having getting pregnant. It's actually fairly normal for women to have some type of issues and I want people to realize that it's not smooth sailing for all women. Or maybe that's just me trying to justify it in my mind so I don't go apeshit crazy. Who knows.

Anyways, today is CD1 so on Monday I start my 50mg of Clomid. Wish me luck!

No comments: