Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grace in Small Things 15/365

Wish I could do this every day... but what the hell, I'll do what I can. Especially on days when I REALLY need it!


1.

Yeah, I baked that. A banana nut bread weighing in at about 5lbs. It was as delicious as it looks. I gave in to Steve's requests for banana nut bread (finally after about a year) and it was GLORIOUS!

2. I got nominated for the Yelp Elite Squad 2010! I get this nifty little badge on my profile, invites to "exclusive" events in the area, and most importantly (to me) - some recognition that people enjoy reading my reviews! I love it. My Yelp Page

3. Going to see Dear John tomorrow with Heather, Marina, and Angelique. Love those ladies and love catching up with them! It's crazy how we work together and barely have time to chat.

4. I started my cake decorating class this week! I love it already. For next week's class I need to bake a cake and frost it. I also have to make three different consistencies of frosting to bring with me. We're going to learn how to use piping gel, make flowers and such. I am geeked up about this stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going pretty good. I can't wait to see Dear John! Cake decorating sounds fun. :)