Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jaime

One of my favorite people in the world was here in Orlando for a couple of days.

I love Jaime because she is probably one of the most down-to-earth and cool chicas on the planet. She gets my raunchy humor and agrees with my nerdy taste in music. She's probably the only person I know that know more obscure song lyrics than I do. It sucks that she lives far away, but I was glad that we were able to do a little catching up. I really needed to relax and have some good laughs.

See ya again in your neck of the woods in a few weeks - love ya girl!

1 comment:

Jaime Joshi said...

This is how much I love you guys -- Phoebedog pooped right by my foot and I wasn't even mad! I was actually proud of her! That was a pretty sizable turd!

Being here the past couple of days has made me realize that I am one of the luckiest people in the world. I couldn't imagine my life without you guys -- you're the best family a girl could have!

I can't wait to see you guys in Philly in a few weeks!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!