Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Costa Rica

So the Seattle trip might be swapped out for Costa Rica. I know, completely different location... very random. I get all these travel deals via email, and I happened upon this one today:

Experience Costa Rica's rain forests, volcanoes and colorful wildlife without the hassle and expense of self-packaging by booking this $499 vacation special.
This six-night fly-and-drive package saves at least $200 OFF similar packages in the market and includes:
Roundtrip airfare to San Jose from Miami (see additional departure cities below)
Six hotel nights: two in San Jose, two in Arenal, two in Monteverde
Seven-day 4x4 SUV mini/manual car rental with unlimited mileage
Daily breakfast
Airline fuel surcharges


Now I have to convince Shelly and Tara that we should do this instead. My husband is a little less than thrilled, but I explained to him that I was definitely going to spend at least 600 bucks going to Seattle (probably more). This includes EVERYTHING except food. You cannot beat that!

Life has been so hectic and demanding lately that all I can seem to think of is travel. I need to refocus and destress this summer big time. This might also be the last summer that I have fully to myself. I want to be completely selfish and focus on myself for a couple of months before I become a mommy. That way when it does happen, I'll feel satisfied and ready. I just need that one last "fling" with travel.

No comments: