Saturday, November 8, 2008

And in the end, we lie awake and dream of making our escape

Dear Coldplay,

Sweet Jesus, I love you.

Love,
Dana

Best. Show. Ever. As Steve so eloquently put it: "Damn, these guys could rub shit on their hands, clap it together, and somehow come up with a musical masterpiece." (Yes, he's great with words as you can see...)

The show was incredible. The lighting was amazing and made me feel like I was on some kind of colorful, piano-driven acid trip. At one point there was cascades of black-light reacting confetti falling from the ceiling of the arena... at another there was colored lazers blasting all over the arena to the tune of "Clocks." Between having a seizure and bouncing in my seat happily, I was in heaven!
Truly talented band. I've now seen them three times and I never fail to be impressed. I will definitely go see them a fourth time!

4 comments:

Miss Jaime said...

Ping! Ping!

Guess what those are?! :)

D said...

Those are me NIPS! hehehe

Jaime Joshi said...

OK, so this is totally ridiculous and has no point other than to say guess what the word verification is for this post?

Wangr.

Heehee....wang!

God, I miss The Crew! xx

D said...

lol you are awesome