Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Details...

So I broke down and changed our car rental reservation to automatic for our trip to Costa Rica. The thing that prompted it: My driving lesson with my sister on her manual transmission car. Not so good. I mean, I did OK... but I was so nervous and shaky afterwards. I came home and was flipping through my guidebook and noticed this large section on how treacherous Costa Rica's roads can be. I remember reading something about how they have one of the highest incidences of traffic accidents in the world... YEAH, not good. So I immediately called up the travel agent and for $100 more I switched to an automatic car.

It was kinda a hurdle that I wanted to get over though... if you've read my blog for a while you've read about my Nice Trip in 2003. I had a traumatic experience...


Anyways now that that little detail is handled, I feel like I can fully enjoy my trip. Costa Rica here I come...


No comments: