Saturday, October 25, 2008

A to Zed... courtesy of Miss Jaime

A. Attached or single?
Pretty attached, married!

B. Best friend?
I have a lot of best friends - my sister, Shelly, Jaime and Kelly. I have a different friendship with each of them, but they are all amazing friends to me.

C. Cake or pie?
Pie usually. I am a sucker for cherry pie. Yum.

D. Day of choice?
Saturday is the best because it is the most stress-free day of the week. You just completed a week so the stress of that is over and there's still one more day before you have to think about beginning another week. I like to just enjoy the day on Saturday.

E. Essential item?
My iPod. I must have music around me at all times or I go insane. I have numerous places to plug it in around my house. I hate silence for some reason.

F. Favourite colour?
Fire-engine red.

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Both taste like chewing on a piece of plastic to me.

H. Hometown?
If you're going by the place I was born - Hoboken, NJ. Great little town... has suddenly become trendy and overpriced, but I still love it. I say that most of my memories of growing up are in West Palm Beach, FL though.

I. Indulgence?
Food. I love to indulge myself in great food. Life is too short to not enjoy the pleasure of a good meal.

J. January or July?
January. July usually finds me sweating like a pig in the Florida heat or hiding in the dark of my house with the shades closed because I hate the summer here!

K. Kids?
Coming right up. February! Isabella Grace or Jack Lawrence shall prepare to make their entrance into this world... :)

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Good music, great food, lots of laughs, TRAVEL!

M. Marriage date?
June 2, 2007

N. Number of brothers & sisters?
2 sisters and 2 brothers.

O. Oranges or apples?
Oranges

P. Phobias?
Closed spaces. When I was studying in Prague, we took a tour of a concentration camp. One part of the tour took us into one of the underground tunnels in the prison... it was so narrow and low that I could touch both walls and my head almost touched the ceiling. I suddenly started to panic and felt like I might actually scream. I never knew that I had that fear until then.

Q. Quotes?
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step forward." It reminds me that I need to have patience and enjoy the journey... not all the big things that I want in my life can happen at once.

R. Reasons to smile?
Fall is here, we have a roof over our heads and I have a husband that loves me and takes care of me.

S. Season of choice?
Fall definitely. I love Fall up north. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing the leaves change. I hope to live where that happens one day soon!

T. Tag seven peeps!
Yeah, no.

U. Unknown fact about you?
I can name (and probably sing) most songs after hearing the first few notes. I know a lot of weird song lyrics and useless music trivia.

V. Vegetable?
I am a huge fan of artichokes.

W. Worst habits?
I bite my nails and grind my teeth.

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
Eh, doesn't matter.

Y. Your favourite food?
It is HARD for me to choose because I enjoy all kinds of food. Lately I've been obsessed with Mellow Mushroom pizza. They have the best crust! I also like Middle Eastern food A LOT.

Z. Zodiac sign?
Aries - fiesty, indecisive, and impulsive. I think I fit the bill!

No comments: