Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Next Steps

I haven't been feeling so great lately. This infertility thing is like a roller-coaster. Sometimes I'll feel good and positive, and other times I feel like giving up. This week was one of the giving-up times.

The good news is that I start on my fertility drugs next month. The bad news is that now that means that acupuncture and natural stuff didn't work. It's always hard to move on to the next step. I felt the same way before I got to surgery in December. But I guess there's no use putting it off anymore.

Part of the depression is also that my 30th Birthday is looming in the (near) future. I didn't realize how much it would effect me that I'm still not a mother at this point in my life.

Everything else is going well... school is busy as always. This semester is going by very quickly - before I know it I'll be a 3L. :)


No comments: