Thursday, January 5, 2012

Acupuncture

Today I went in for another acupuncture treatment/therapy session. :) My acupuncturist is AWESOME. She has her own office in Ormond Beach, but one day a week she works out of the birthing center that we hope to have our child out of. It's a lot closer to home, so that's where I see her. She's awesome because before the appointment she talks to me about what's been going on in my life, my cycle, how we're feeling about everything. Another reason I like her is that she's totally willing to work with traditional medicine and fertility treatments as well. I feel like with her help and my doc's help, there's hope.

PLUS, I've been seeing her since August and I've seen some drastic results. She helped me get from a 17-19 day cycle to 25-28 days.

It's always relaxing to have to lay there for 45 minutes also... seriously, I don't move an inch with all those needles stuck all over me.

Tomorrow hubby goes in for some testing and we'll have more answers and information so that we can keep trying!

No comments: